I know I'm new on this site. You can see my feedback as "Cossack" at the Gear Page, as "Rattlehead" on ebay, and "Montana Cactus and Guitar Shop" on Reverb (this guitar is also for sale on Reverb if you're more comfortable doing a transaction there).

Please ask any questions or ask for any other photos you'd like to see. I'll be happy to provide them.

I'd consider a trade or partial trade for a Flying V, '70s Stratocaster (original, AVRI, ST72, or similar), Tokai Silver Star, or perhaps an Explorer

2009 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
Finish wear on the back of the neck. It's nice and smooth in those spots and feels great. Frets are in great shape - see photos. Low action with no buzzing. Slim '60s neck feels great and fast.
Some dings on the top - see photos. Headstock edges have some wear - see photos. back top coat has a lot of wear, but it hasn't gone all through the finish - again, see photos.
Neck pickup is a Dimarzio PAF 36th Anniversary and the Bridge is a '70s vintage Dimarzio Dual Sound (Coil-splitable Super Distortion - basically the same as modern DP100). Both pickups are wired to push-pull pots (which are stock on this model) for coil-splitting.
Includes a well-worn but functional TKL hard case. These guitars came with TKL cases, but this one is not marked "Gibson," and I don't believe it came with the guitar. It has "gratitude" stencil painted on - see photo.
All in all this is a fantastic instrument and a good hard-working Les Paul - it plays great, sounds great, and looks great.
$1275
Add $100 shipping and insurance in continental USA.
Add $30 if using PayPal to offset the fee. I will also take USPS Money Orders. Contact me if you want to pay another way or discuss shipping elsewhere. If you're in Southwest Montana or reasonably close I'm happy to discuss meeting in-person. Please ask all questions prior to committing to buy. For sale on other sites and locally.
My email is pale_wings@yahoo.com

Photos of 2009 Traditional Pro: 2009 Trad Pro Photos
[MEDIA=imgur]a/cLDP1Ax[/MEDIA]