Thread: Sunday morning and coffee

Sunday morning and coffee

up early today, drove mom to bus station, to go to airport. Cat's all confused "why are my people up so early? to feed me?"

70 degrees out already, going to be a hot one today (by our standards, it is NH in an abnormally cool summer). Hit 90 yesterday for the first time since May. Looks like it is going to hit the big Nine-Oh for the next 4 days, too. Debating whether to ring up a client who had a deck staining job that we've been waiting 3 months to do, or wait until the weather is cooler. Got a line on a sweet lefty tele for my nephew, and that may not last ... get where I going with this?

Well, guess it is time to give the cat her insulin, then get some breakfast and go tool hunting at the flea market.

Re: Sunday morning and coffee

I love flea markets!!
    Fuzz is proof God love us and wants us to be happy. - Franklin
    http://www.frankdenigris.com

Oh yeah, good morning!
    Fuzz is proof God love us and wants us to be happy. - Franklin
    http://www.frankdenigris.com

Another Good Sunday Morning!!

On the horizon is the usual lascerating the liver with a Bloody Mary or three followed by my artery-clogging prime rib and eggs breakfast. It just doesn't get any better.

mornin'...

Gotta pay the piper for ditching my yard work yesterday to hit the lake and waterski, jet ski, drink beer and bbq!

It's stinky hot and humid here to today so that should be fun.

Gotta do some maintenance on my motorcycle sometime today and pressure wash the car...maybe save that for the afternoon when it's really hot.

dd, out.

Good Sunday Morning to all... Collecting ourselves after our vacation to Outer Banks of NC and Savannah GA... Savannah is becoming a favorite place for Mrs. Skip and I. The dining options are amazing and if you enjoy the provincial southern setting...well it is a great place to be (We recommend Alligator Soul Restaurant) Here in S. FL hot and humid but a nice day Some exercise and diddle do chores for me!

Ah, Sunday. Hitting the flea market ourselves today. I wonder what treasures await...?
    Time wounds all heels.

Somewhere between mile marker #24 and mile marker #856

Morning! On call, so I have been up with the courtesy of our east coast users. Looking forward to 5 pm tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be able to get some chores done today between support calls and working tickets.

Morning all, brewin' up the second pot of coffee and browsing the web, in about an hour and half I will head in to work...then at 5 PM MY VACATION STARTS!!!!

First morning without the cat around, its really odd here right now.

My buddy just picked up a 1931 (can't remember the exact date) Gibson Mandolin at a yard sale last weekend (No Case) It's pretty beat up but he cleaned it up pretty good. Second pot is done! Catch ya'll later!
    RIP Lacey Cat 1992-2009

Got up this morning and changed the water in the aquarium. As soon as I finished it started leaking and I had to drain it. I've got to find a new home for the fish now.

Burnt from my Gig. Just hanging around my pool today with some pretty girls.

BTW, Brought my Zoom4 to record the gig Last nite. Set it up but forgot to hit record. Kinda bummed because it was killer gig and a great performance although alchol kinda distorts that a bit and recordings don't lie. Would have loved to hear it either way.

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut1 View Post
    Got up this morning and changed the water in the aquarium. As soon as I finished it started leaking and I had to drain it. I've got to find a new home for the fish now.
    Hate it when that happens!
    Rule-if it ain't leaking, don't change it.

If it is leaking, it means there's still water somewhere in there.

You accidentally removed the gunk that was holding it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonefreefuzz1 View Post
    Morning all, brewin' up the second pot of coffee and browsing the web, in about an hour and half I will head in to work...then at 5 PM MY VACATION STARTS!!!!

First morning without the cat around, its really odd here right now.

My buddy just picked up a 1931 (can't remember the exact date) Gibson Mandolin at a yard sale last weekend (No Case) It's pretty beat up but he cleaned it up pretty good. Second pot is done! Catch ya'll later!
    Hang in there...I know the feeling.

Straightening out my mancastle,getting ready to do some recording again,finish a repair,and cookout with the missus tonight.
    That is,if the tropical depression on top of us allows it.
    "My flesh and my heart fail...but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
    PS. 73:26

MY JAMS--
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music