Thread: Ye olde Dog thread.

Ye olde Dog thread.

So, anyone here likes them flea bags?

I do, and here are the two we currently have aboard, making a yin-yang lie down session.

Re: Ye olde Dog thread.

We have 10....so that would be a NO. lol
    Will try and get some pics ----but if you have heard the old "herding cats" phrase-------try it with 10 dogs all of different breed and size.......its a riot.
    The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.
    T. Roosevelt

Luther the wonder dog...Sometimes I wounder why we brought him home...lol

I have three--two lab mixes and a beagle mix, and my daughter moved home with her Great Dane / Weimer / Blood Hound mix. I also do some charity work for our local humane shelter. I just love dogs.

Love the pics of all your dogs. Keep em coming.

Here are my Buster the Lab and Beau the Great (I alternately call him Beauzilla and Beauelzebub).

If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

I REALLY need better pics......here are 2 of ours.....Lola is the TINY deer looking thing (Chihuahua) in the foreground (she is like 4.5 lbs.) and Murphy My Lab/Bloodhound mix is relaxing on the floor
    The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.
    T. Roosevelt