Thread: Dearmond Guitars

Forum Member

Dearmond Guitars

Hey Dudes,

Theres a DeArmond M77t in the area on CL for $400 dollars. I'm not familiar with the brand. Does anyone have an info on what the going price would be and whether or not this guitar would be a wise choice? It is my understanding that DeArmond guitars are no longer made.

Re: Dearmond Guitars

Neo Fauve and Fezz are the local DeArmond eggspurts.
    Several guitars in different colors
    Things to make them fuzzy
    Things to make them louder
    orange picks

I know a guy at work who is happy with his DeArmond LP copy. He purchased it from Ebay for around $300, no idea what the current value might be today. Of course, he'd be happy to trade it for a Gibson, or even an Epiphone, even though the one he has is lavender (not a common color found on Gibsons or Epiphones).
    POO DAT!!!

i think Chucko has one too.
    $400 seems fair from what i've seen....also they're not made anymore, so the prices will only be going up...imo
    Imanidiot.

i spent 400 for mine a couple years ago, m75t though. the 77 is a semi hollow affair, never played one, but have heard they are cool. the "t" notates tremelo. they come with a bigsby knock off that's pretty nice. if you have the nut reworked it will stay in tune really well. mine also came with the OEM hardcase with the case candy. play one and see if you like it. i think they are great guitars. mine however had a routing accident and now sports 65 gibson p90s.

p.s. they kind of go up and down price wise, so if i were you, i'd try to talk them down on the price.
    "don't worry, i'm a professional!"