FROM TROY:

Hi everybody!

We are playing at Black-Eyed Sally's - This Thursday, September 30th (8:30-12:00)!!!!!!

We really hope you can make this show. I know that going out during the week is tough, but this will probably be our biggest show ever and it is very important to us. As you know, this is THE BEST Blues Club in Connecticut and we are VERY honored & excited about playing there!

Honestly, this show will hopefully be a breath of fresh air for us, this summer was terrible. We have been plagued with clubs that are just plain dead and/or people who are just not interested in Blues/Rock?? Could it be the smoking ban???...I can't really put my finger on it. Hopefully, this show will make up for one of the worst summers that I personally have ever experienced in all my gigging years.

We have always hoped for this opportunity to play at Sallys......The Ct. Blues Society/Black-Eyed Sally's is now giving us that chance! Again, your presence would be GREATLY appreciated Thursday night!!! This may be our one and only shot at Black Eyed Sallys, so we really hope to see you there!!!! We thank you all for your support!!!

I'm working late that night, or I'd go - hope some other CT people can make it!!!