Thread: Does anyone else have a problem with

Forum Member

Does anyone else have a problem with

Hartke using Jaco's image on their ad on the back cover current Bass Player magazine? Ok, posthumously, he won an award. Did Harke, dying flailing opportunists that they are, really HAVE to use the opportunity to remind the world, once again, that Jaco used one of their cabs back 20 years ago????

It is just stupid. Oh, nice catch thowing a bone to the label putting out his retrospect album, awful charitable of ya.

Just a tired company doing anything they can to appear relevant inspite of a lack of interest in their "different" techno-cashcow.

Noone wants aluminum cone drivers anymore. Just like popularity in graphite necks is waning, so now Zon is making all wood basses.... times change. Change with them. Maybe Zon will survive. Hartke's answer? Take a step backwards and use paper drivers on alot of their offerings, as well as a total crap budget line. Same with Parker....

Do I really have anything against these companies? No. But the Hartke ad just rubbed me totally the wrong way.

i hear ya on this one. hope they're paying who ever owns jaco's estate.
    "don't worry, i'm a professional!"