Thread: THE MULES - roots rock 3/6 at McKenzie Brewhouse, southeastern PA

Forum Member

THE MULES - roots rock 3/6 at McKenzie Brewhouse, southeastern PA

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to get the word out there that my electric band, The Mules, is playing on Saturday 3/6 at McKenzie Brewhouse from 10 P.M. to 1 A.M.

The Mules is (are?) alt-country, country rock, roots, "no depression", or whatever they call that stuff nowadays... rock n' roll with some twang. We have a lead singer, two electric guitars, bass, and drums, plus cow-punk attitude, and a bad case of the nerves, probably, but nothing a few stouts can't fix.

Here's a link to the club's website below. McKenzie Brewhouse is in Chadds Ford, PA, so far south it's almost in Delaware.

If you stop by be sure to say Howdy... I'll be the tall guy with the Telecasters and old Silvertone amps!

http://www.mckenziebrewhouse.com/

A HA!

So, Blanko, old boy...you are here too.

I'd make the gig but I'm workin' myself that night....hey...here's a novel idea...why don't you do my gig for me and I'll do your gig for you? The old switcheroo?

Forum Member
    More news! As of today, we got a fill-in gig at Brittingham's in Lafayette Hill, PA, this Wednesday, 3/3. It should be from 9-12, and isn't 100% confirmed yet but should be soon. Here's a link!

http://www.brittinghams.com

And yes Fenderboy, I am here! Though I don't get much time to check in nowadays. Been busy at work, with gigs, and putting a bachelor party together for my brother. Where are you playing? Can we switch-off sets?

I also need to work on my profile, but it doesn't like my email address for some reason. Then I can put the required picture of a guitar headstock under my name.

Forum Member

ARRRRGH!

Sorry gang, Brittingham's didn't work out for 3/3. But McKenzie's is still on for 3/6!