Thread: Need some help finding an Instructor in the Dallas area

Forum Member

Need some help finding an Instructor in the Dallas area

The grandson of a friend of mine in Dallas is in the first stages of electric fever. He is fifteen and has been sorta plunking on an acoustic for a year or so. I sent him an amp I was not using to cover that part, and Grandpa will prolly cover the guitar. Gramps asked I could sort of ask around about a technically oriented teacher in the Dallas area that wouldn't mind a kid (but a VERY bright and enthusiastic one) for a student. And this really is a good kid.

Tracy sez this

'Metroplex' ain't pretty in too
    many places, but it is way spread out ... with some kind of continuous 'city' for 30 or more miles in all directions from the house. Traffic permitting, I can clear the 'city' in an hour. I generally work late just to avoid the rush hour traffic which usually takes close to an hour at that time to do the 13 miles home vs. 15 minutes driving time after rush hour.
    Time has become the bigger factor than distance. If you want to be specific, just say, " . within a 5 mile radius of Midway & LBJ." .. most anyone here would know where that is.

Any help you can shoot me on this would be most appreciated

thanks
    Charlie
    The Volume Knob Is The Fountain Of Youth

Forum Member
    He used to cut the grass...But now his mind is totally destroyed by music.
    I sent you an email this morning. Did you get it?