Thread: Fastow goin' to jail for Enron Scandal

Fastow goin' to jail for Enron Scandal

Well well its finally out in the open that Andrew Fastow and his missus were involved in securities fraud.
    It seems that Mr. Fastow made 23 mill off one stock acount and 22 mill off of another on the false elevation of Enron stock because he "cooked the books". His wife has also admitted her involvment but it seems that she may only be guilty of tax evasion. go figure.
    Now, they are going to have to pay the Securities Commission 20 million and has had 23.8 million in assets frozen.
    He claims in some sort of "feel sorry for me defence" that he is taking medication for anxiety.

Well I say too bad for you Asshole. You bilked millions of dollars from investors, banks and the general share holders and fronted a company with NO CASH FLOW for years and left thousands of people without income for your own personal gain and now you tell us you're on anxiety meds...... :fu2

People like Andrew Fastow and the other clowns in charge of large corporations that operate knowingly in fraudulent activity should be left homeless and penniless while all of their personal assets are divided up among those whom they put out of a job.

The best part??? These people have managed to wrangle themselves a shorter prison sentence because they have confessed to their crimes and are spilling the beans on the whole operation. I say the courts should promise this shorter sentence and then after they have the testimony they should take back the deal and put Mr. Fastow away forever in solitary confinement.

Damn reading this type of thing really burns me up......:!
    DAMMIT !!!! I left the house........

Lesseee.

23 million + 22 million - 20 million = 25 million.

Maybe he'll spend 6 months in Danbury. Then he could take weekends, off and go clubbing in the city.

Mere pennies compared to what Lay, Kozlowski, Boesky [sic] etc. got off with.

And they say crime doesn't pay.

Maybe he'll get to write a book.

Compare that with the 10 years you'd get for relieving a bank of a few g's, or a 7-11 for a couple hundred.

F'n A lyles! Now if it were I that had done this I would have gotten life in Leavenworth or something. What a world!

I think Lemmy said it best, time to "Eat The Rich", LOL

I think it might be a bit more effective if instead of jail time, they were infected with Mycobacterium leprae, and forced to beg.

Seriously.

Forum Member
    Originally posted by Kap'n

Maybe he'll spend 6 months in Danbury.
    If he does he's a lucky guy..... The FCI in Danbury has been all female for many years now

But he'd have to bunk with Leona.

He should not get any time in a prison cell nor should the people of any nation ever have to pay for him and his family again.

His assets should be liquidated in full and then he should be turned out on the streets with nothing but the clothes on his back and left to beg on his own.

Damn, He's getting away with screwing up the lives of those who trusted him to provide a stable and prosperous company and now he gets to negotiate an easier time of it if he spills the beans on the rest.

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE THINKING ??????

If he tried to rob a convenience store for $200 he'd do 7 years.....
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

This shit pisses me off! These break the law, steal MILLIONS from so many people, yet the get to keep some $$ and serve 5-10 at Club Fed. Give me that "punishment"...
    Last edited by grito; 01-16-2004 at 01:50 PM.
    "Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big and gettin' the whole damn world to play along with you. Once you've got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls."
    Senator Roark - Sin City

Well I wouldn't want to go to jail to be someone's special lover but he shouldn't be allowed to steal a deal 'cause now he wants to be the hero in all this.

If we allow him to redeem himself by squealing on his co-horts and giving him a reduced sentence in the name of co-operation then we are dumber then a pail of hair.

Last edited by lyles; 01-16-2004 at 01:11 PM.

Forum Member
    He used to cut the grass...But now his mind is totally destroyed by music.
    I don't like it either. I feel like it's just a slap in the face of the American people to let people like this get only a few months in jail instead of life at hard labor. And yes, every penny he and his wife ever had should be taken from them and given to the people they screwed, and their kids should go to an orphanage.

And further, (self DOB)

:! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :!

Forum Member
    Originally posted by grito
    This shit pisses me off! These break the law, steal MILLIONS from so many people, yet the get to keep some $$ and serve 5-10 at Club Fed. Give me that "punishment"...
    It's the Republican way.