Thread: Attention Michigan Forum Members!!!

Attention Michigan Forum Members!!!

Hey fellow forum members, I run sound at a club in Port Huron MI and we have started doing Open Mic Night's on Wednesday's and Thursday's.

I'd like to invite anyone whos in the area to come on down and show us what you got or just hang and shoot the breeze.

We do allow bands to come in on Thursday's with in reason nothing to scary now.

But single artists duo's trio's even comics are welcome.

The club is the Military Street Music Cafe located about 35min North of Detroit and an hour east of Flint.

I'm inviting Forum members to come on in and maybe finally some of us who have been hanging out at the LPF can do the meet and greet thing.

the club has a full EAW house PA all you need is your guitar and what not.

Heres the sight

www.msmusiccafe.com

Check the Gallery section for pic's of the stage area

Directions and maps are found on the web sight

Come on in, I've met more muscians since we started open mic night and I finally get my lard ass back on stage to preform for the first time in 15yrs and I'm having a ball.

If you do come in ask for Jimmy the sound guy, thats me, and I'll hook you up. feel free to E-Mail me if you have a band in the starting stages and are looking for a place to get out and play a quick set to sharpen up the chops.

Times are 9pm till 2am

Looking forward to maybe meeting some of you and if your a working cover band bring your demos were always looking for good bands to add to the rotation.

Hope to see ya www.msmusiccafe.com
    Tele, Chord, Bassman, Heaven

Also bands

If you are looking for gigs and you have a websight, either post it here or shoot me an email with the link and I can get you the info for sending in a promo pack if you'd like

also in the late spring early summer we do a show case battle of the bands thing along with www.neonlounge.com theres cash and prizes and studio time for the winners.

Check out www.neonlounge.com Greg is the guy who organizes it every year I'm sure you can get in touch with him through the sight.

the last 2 winners opened for See Spot Run and the Verve Pipe at our club.

Might be worth checking out for you original bands

Update

Starting in early December we will be doing open mic nights on Wednesday's only.

We have some other shows coming in on Thursday's starting in December.

But Wednesday's are still on as normal.

Later

Hey all there is NO open mic the week of Thanksgiving Wed the 26th and Thurs 27th as we have a band on Wednesday and are closed Thursday for the holiday.

But the following week were back to normal open mic.

And thanks to Joe and the Guys for stopping in last Thursday what a blast.

Later