Thread: Reply by PM

Reply by PM

Friends, I've been thinking a lot about religion lately and since it's an obviously forbidden topic here, I would appreciate it if the friends who feel ok about it PM or preferably email me telling if they're Lutherans, Baptists, Catholics, Atheists or whatever else, and why.

No worries about religious discussions, I only intend to listen to other people's experiences, not argue with them.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Reply by PM

I'd like to thank every which one of the fellow users who PMd me in response to this thread.

I replied to the messages a moment ago and we can continue chatting via email.

Thanks to the mods too, for understanding and allowing the thread, I did it this way so I wouldn't cause any unpleasantry in the forum.

Good to be part of this place!

Quote Originally Posted by S. Cane View Post
    I'd like to thank every which one of the fellow users who PMd me in response to this thread.

I replied to the messages a moment ago and we can continue chatting via email.

Thanks to the mods too, for understanding and allowing the thread, I did it this way so I wouldn't cause any unpleasantry in the forum.

Good to be part of this place!
    I responded at another place so do you need more here?

Rob, thanks for chatting with me on FB. I'll follow through, there.

This community we have here is indeed a very nice place because YOU GUYS are very nice people. Thanks again for every e-mail.