Thread: Snapback Promo (Tele and Z Wreck)

Snapback Promo (Tele and Z Wreck)

My band recently made a promo video, and I used my Tele through a Z Wreck. Lemme know what you think!

http://youtu.be/MW0VAQGWcrU

Re: Snapback Promo (Tele and Z Wreck)

Quote Originally Posted by tkjrmiller View Post
    My band recently made a promo video, and I used my Tele through a Z Wreck. Lemme know what you think!

http://youtu.be/MW0VAQGWcrU

I never really heard the Tele stretched out so not much I can say about it, but I like the lights. Are they the band's or house? They appear to be LED but have nice spectrums instead of that overly narrow band that some LEDs have.
    Chuck
    "No harmonic knowledge, no sense of time, a ghastly tone, unskilled vibrato, and so on. Chuck is one of the worst guitar players I know" -Gravity Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Angler View Post
    I never really heard the Tele stretched out so not much I can say about it, but I like the lights. Are they the band's or house? They appear to be LED but have nice spectrums instead of that overly narrow band that some LEDs have.
    Chuck
    Thanks for taking the time. The lights are ours, and LED is correct.

TFF Stage Crew

Looks like a fun band! The guitar was mixed back, but hey. It's a band promo, not a guitar promo. Every time I did hear your guitar, it sounded like a bonafide Tele; classic Tele tones

Quote Originally Posted by Cogs View Post
    Looks like a fun band! The guitar was mixed back, but hey. It's a band promo, not a guitar promo. Every time I did hear your guitar, it sounded like a bonafide Tele; classic Tele tones
    Thanks for taking the time. It is a fun band : )

The Tele and Z Wreck sounded great! I have a Z Wreck Jr. That amp has so many personalities! I generally play it with a Tele with the amp's volume set around 10:30- it's already pretty gritty at that point, but sometimes I cut loose and set the volume at around 3:00 and use my Kauer Daylighter Jr which has a Wolfetone Meaner P90 pickup. It rocks pretty hard at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    The Tele and Z Wreck sounded great! I have a Z Wreck Jr. That amp has so many personalities! I generally play it with a Tele with the amp's volume set around 10:30- it's already pretty gritty at that point, but sometimes I cut loose and set the volume at around 3:00 and use my Kauer Daylighter Jr which has a Wolfetone Meaner P90 pickup. It rocks pretty hard at that point.
    Thanks man! I do love the amp. I typically stay on the edge of breakup these days.