Thread: Fender 65 Pro Reverb 50W 1x12 - which foot switch

Forum Member

Fender 65 Pro Reverb 50W 1x12 - which foot switch

I have a Fender Pro Reverb in prospect to buy, unfortunately the footswitch is missing and without it I can not test reverb and tremolo. All possible switches that could be a replacement do not work, or do not enable reverb or tremolo (only channel switch).

1) Does anyone know which footswitch I should look for that fits the circuit? We have a 4x for Bandmaster in the rehearsal room (see picture), can it do anything? (I can't test it directly because the amp is in another city).
    2) Actually, the Pro Reverb has 2x12 and 40W... has anyone experience how much the two versions differ sonically? I find to the model nothing on the net, except on reverb

Thanks already and greetings in the round

Re: Fender 65 Pro Reverb 50W 1x12 - which foot switch

I would look up the manual for that amp online and see if it says what footswitch the amp requires.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I would look up the manual for that amp online and see if it says what footswitch the amp requires.
    i tried to find anything about this amp with no success really. Seems they were produced only a few years and so there is very few about online. Thanks anyway!

Forum Member

Here is the schematic, (I think), looks like it uses the modern Fender IC switching.
    https://ampwares.com/schematics/Pro_..._Schematic.pdf