Thread: Fender LT25

Fender LT25

Hello all,

Just joined these boards. I've just picked up the Fender LT25 to practice with. Getting back into guitar very excited.

I was wondering though as I've done a bit of ready but still not entirely sure, what are the best presets to optimize it's sound?

And do you use software with it or it it all manual controls with the presents. I've read up about Fender apps for it. Fender fuse?

Can this control the noise gate etc?

I'll continue looking into it and playing with it but those that have bit of experience for getting started with the extra refinement to get the most out of it - would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Fender LT25

Welcome to The Fender Forum! We've got a lot of amp-savvy guys on here (I'm not one of them) so stick around and prepare to be edumacated. One thing I do know is that Fender Fuse is no more. I think you can still find a site offering its presets, but Fender is no longer updating or supporting it.
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

My advice is the same as it is with any modeling device: Find a setting that gives you a great clean sound first. Everything builds off of that.
    "No harmonic knowledge, no sense of time, a ghastly tone, unskilled vibrato, and so on. Chuck is one of the worst guitar players I know" -Gravity Jim

Thanks guys.

I've been playing around with it. Question I was wondering, is there a place to download preset tones?

Like for example, I would love to have Pink Floyd's Run like hell delay tone, among others. My settings can't quite get there.

Is there a place that you can download presets or say, tutorials that show which settings can get famous riffs?

I've searched cannot find..