Thread: Fender Champion 100 Need help

Forum Member

Fender Champion 100 Need help

Hello, I have a fender champion100 amp, I am having a problem with the electrical circuit. I need to access the amp's electrical diagram. Please help me.
    Last edited by MustafaPlay; 10-26-2022 at 08:49 AM.

Forum Member

Re: Fender Champion 100 Need help

Last edited by MustafaPlay; 10-26-2022 at 08:51 AM.

Forum Member

Last edited by MustafaPlay; 10-26-2022 at 08:51 AM.

Ten miles from the Mexican Frontier, in Arizona

FMIC regards these amps as 'disposable' and as such, it makes any servicing documentation available to support repairs very difficult to obtain. When these amps fail prior to expiration of the warranty, a Fender dealer will simply give the customer a brand new amp in trade for the defective product then destroy it, usually with a hammer to prevent any possibility of re-sale. It's not a pleasant thought but that is the reality.
    "When injustice becomes law then rebellion becomes duty."

Quote Originally Posted by MustafaPlay View Post
    Hello, I have a fender champion100 amp, I am having a problem with the electrical circuit. I need to access the amp's electrical diagram. Please help me.
    Hi did you get your fender champ 100 sorted , they can be repaired I brought a second hand stage 100 5 years ago and it had a buzz only paid £50 so thought it would be easy to get someone to fix it , the buzz became so bad no controls stopped it, I contacted amp repair business they wanted £350 to look at it none refundable then parts .
    so I went on YouTube this year looking to find tech doing repair and behold it’s the large capacitors on the pcb , the problem is the caps I brought are the same legend ( info on cap ). But new ones turned up one third smaller so same thing deferent size.
    im waiting for a reply before I solder them in , it takes two 3300uf 63v 105c caps , if your interested I’ll send you details of this guys youtube , he worked for the BBC and explains how to check things out .