Thread: Friday Night Baseball

Friday Night Baseball

It’s back on Apple TV in Brazil. I’m so glad. Watching the Yankees play the Detroit Tigers right now.

Re: Friday Night Baseball

Wow, 13-0… Great game for the Yankees.

I'm going to keep apple TV in mind. I've got to change our cable subscription to something vastly more affordable. We're still going to want to watch sports but other than that, we don't watch TV, we stream. I have Hulu and Prime, my brother has netflix. I keep getting postcards from Fidium fibre optic. I just checked and lo and behold, they are available at our address for 70 a month for 1 Gig speed. We're paying almost 100 a month MORE for substantially less speed, and a lot of cable stations we aren't even watching.

Oh, and Yankees suck* (Boston Red Sox fan, it's a reflex)

*except they have a scary good bullpen this year, and we're praying for our ace to come back from surgery and floundering around the .500 mark.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

I have Prime, Netflix and HBO Max.

Being an iPhone user I have what they call an Apple One subscription, which gives me Apple Music and TV+ so Apple TV+ is a “bonus” for me (I pay Apple for everything anyway)

Btw too bad I can’t find original Yankees jerseys here.

8-0, the Cubs took a beating last night! Talk about a lot of home runs…

Forum Member

I’ve never had an apple subscription, but now I think that I want to try it to see what’s better: Netflix. I have been having some hard times with Netflix lately because the latest updates made the app worse than it was, and the number of movies is not that big.
    I would like to try something cheaper and with better offers. It’s still not that easy for me to pay for this subscription every month, and I use https://www..com/series rather often. It’s a free website that helps you to find movies you like. You can later find them on another website to watch.
    Last edited by Cogs; 09-05-2022 at 09:47 PM.

TFF Stage Crew

Quote Originally Posted by HorseCar View Post
    I’ve never had an apple subscription, but now I think...
    Hey man- this is a discussion board that is mostly about Fender guitars specifically, guitars & music in general, & day-to-day stuff & life overall by the members who frequent the forum. So while there is no rule that says "musicians only", it is advisable to not post spammy links. You have two posts, both of which contain links to online businesses. I'm going to assume you are not AI & not ban you but remove the links. If you do it again you are banned.