Thread: Uh oh

Uh oh

I've been feeling lethargic and sluggish the last couple of hours and now I'm getting a headache.

hope it's just allergies

If I don't feel better in the morning, I'm getting tested
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

TFF Stage Crew

Re: Uh oh

I had Covid back in late January/early Feb. Gargling w/a 2.5% iodine solution making a dilute solution from Betadine) a couple times a day helped to lessen the symptoms for me. It helps to knock down the viral load

Get tested and take care of yourself, buddy.

The authorities have lifted safety measures too soon, this shit is growing in numbers again.

Get tested and get on paxlovid if you're eligible and don't have any issues with it. It seems to be doing great for me except that it leaves a super bitter taste in my mouth and has affected how food tastes. Also, skip work and get some sleep, but don't lay down all day! Your lungs need for you to move around.
    I'm doing very well, except for not getting enough sleep (especially now that my wife has covid).

Today, I feel a bit better, but it gets worse at night. I started running a fever just last night but no chills. That part's over. Fortunately, my breathing is not too bad. Doc gave me mucinex, vitamin c, an inhaler, and recommended tylenol for pain in my bones. If my symptoms are under control by Saturday, I can go back to work. This shit is costing me money I can't afford to lose.

Hope yours is just the normal spring tickles.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Living alone and working from home have spared me the trials and tribulations associated with circulating about humanity (miraculously, I escaped two recent trips with no ill effects).

Not so with my daughter. With two children, aged 2 and 8, and mom living in the house too, the place is a veritable petri dish of germs. The two kids go to pre-school and school and bring home the latest bug someone else took with them. Then, Grandma comes down with COVID and -- you guessed it -- daughter and husband contract it. Grandson (the 2 year-old) has asthma and is susceptible to pretty much everything.

The other night, before my daughter and SIL tested positive, they took grandson to the ER due to breathing difficulty. Now, they've received word from the ER that a patient that night tested positive for measles. Guess what hasn't passed through that household yet?

It would be almost comical. Almost.
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

Test was negative, yay !! Could be allergies, could be some other bug going around. With the pollen tsunami in full swing, I've been neglecting to hydrate as well as I should be. All coffee and not enough water doesn't keep one sufficiently hydrated.

got to dig a box out of the cellar to ship a guitar. Have a buyer lined up.

Ten miles from the Mexican Frontier, in Arizona

Never been infected, never took the vax. Or a booster. Or another booster. Or another booster.

Guess I'm lucky.
    "When injustice becomes law then rebellion becomes duty."

Quote Originally Posted by phantomman View Post
    Never been infected, never took the vax. Or a booster. Or another booster. Or another booster.

Guess I'm lucky.
    gah, don't jinx yourself, man

serendipity reigns. I had bought a guitar last year and the box was perfect and right in the front of the massive wall of stuff. I didn't have to move anything to get to it. Got paid, packed it up, bought my label online and got it to the UPS store with 5 minutes to spare and it's on tonight's truck.

I was in pretty bad shape when I had it. I still have some long-term issues but I'm doing OK. I don't recommend it. I was vaxed and boosted thankfully so that reduced the severity, without it who knows? My wife had the sniffles. I'm strong and exercise and rarely get sick and it kicked my ass. Go figure. Seems to just be a roll of the dice on how it affects folks.
    "No harmonic knowledge, no sense of time, a ghastly tone, unskilled vibrato, and so on. Chuck is one of the worst guitar players I know" -Gravity Jim