Thread: Fretboard ID

Forum Member

Fretboard ID

New member. I can't post attachments for some reason. My question regards identifying a fretboard that has the F Fender logo (60s style), surrounded by some scrollwork at the 12th fret. Rosewood fretboard. Seven total round fret marks, no double fret mark. 21 frets. 17-3/4" long and squared off on the bottom.

Re: Fretboard ID

To post a photo, you need to first upload it to a photo sharing site. I use Imgur.com. Then you copy and paste the link into your forum response, and your photo should appear. Like this.

"When You're Riding Down the Highway at Night, And You're Feeling that Wild Turkey's Bite" ZZ Top

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Smith View Post
    To post a photo, you need to first upload it to a photo sharing site. I use Imgur.com. Then you copy and paste the link into your forum response, and your photo should appear. Like this.

Wow! Hard to find where to type. I think I have attached a photo but it ooks like the url has been obliterated and I'm still not allowed to post photos. Wonder if there's a better forum to ask this question.

You can read a brief tutorial on posting photos to this site here.
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

Forum Member

Under posting permissions, it reads, "You may not post attachments". Is an attachment the same as a photo? I'll try to post the photos I uploaded to imgur.com again. Let's see what happens.[IMG] Waadya know? Rather large, but at least it's there. I will also post the backside if that will help.[IMG][/IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by hardpanman View Post
    Under posting permissions, it reads, "You may not post attachments". Is an attachment the same as a photo? I'll try to post the photos I uploaded to imgur.com again. Let's see what happens.[IMG] Waadya know? Rather large, but at least it's there. I will also post the backside if that will help.
    Attachments are physical files (videos, mp3s, etc.) Photos and YouTube videos are allowed through the links. They are not uploaded, but rather "embedded."
    Striving to be ordinary

I'm no good at ID-ing stuff, so I'll leave it to the wiser and more knowledgeable folks here, but here's an article on Fender's F-series guitars, with the "F" on the neck:

Fender F-Series Acoustic Guitars
    Striving to be ordinary

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by OldStrummer View Post
    I'm no good at ID-ing stuff, so I'll leave it to the wiser and more knowledgeable folks here, but here's an article on Fender's F-series guitars, with the "F" on the neck:

Fender F-Series Acoustic Guitars
    Good clue. Thanks.

I’ve seen that very same F inlay in the T Bucket 100 CE acoustic.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcane View Post
    I’ve seen that very same F inlay in the T Bucket 100 CE acoustic.
    You nailed it! The inlay seems to change depending on the color of the guitar. Thanks for solving the puzzle.

Forum Member

Designers can use Sketch to explore multiple or complex ideas without software distractions and complications. The same thumbnail sketches or scratch paper can be used to quickly refine and generate the idea on the computer in a mixed process. This hybrid process is as useful as logo design, in a software learning curve that can detract from the creative thought process. The traditional design/computing production hybrid process can be used to unleash one's creativity in page layout or image development as well. In the early days of computer publishing, many "traditional" designers relied on computer whiz production artists to produce their ideas from sketches without the need to learn computer skills themselves. However, this practice has become less common, especially since desktop publishing. Computer use and graphics software textbooks are used in most design courses. At the same time, many designers utilize a wealth of online tools and resources including color pickers, fonts, decoupage art and tutorials.best crypto exchange