The Z Wreck Jr that I bought new in February 2021 and took a beating on when I sold it in June 2021 is back!!! The guy who bought it from my is moving on to a high end resonator guitar. When I heard about this, I jokingly offered him his money back. He said "That sounds fair", and I bought it back.

I'm approaching the amp a little differently this time. It's known for its dirty sound that cleans up well from the guitar, but I have other amps that I like better for that. It also has a very nice clean-ish sound with the volume set at around 9-10:00 and the master turned up a bit. It still has a little grit, adds quite a bit of color to the tone, and responds very well to overdrive pedals. The Crowther Hot Cake with the Drive set a little below noon is especially good!

It's kinda weird getting an amp back for what you sold it for 8 months prior. Kinda like you loaned it to a stranger for free. Other than a very minor scuff or two and the strong smell of Febreze (we have a scent free home due to allergies, but it'll be fine), it's just like it was when I sold it!