Thread: Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary

Laker often mentions his road trips on his Harleys for Bloody Marys and breakfast.

Rob (and anyone who digs that cocktail too), what kind of tomato juice do you (they) use? Fresh tomatoes? Packed/bottled juice? Salty or sweet?

Most of the tomato juice brands here are salted. I wonder if my bloody marys taste like the ones you drink.

Oh and congrats on the new ride!

Re: Bloody Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Sérgio View Post
    Laker often mentions his road trips on his Harleys for Bloody Marys and breakfast.

Rob (and anyone who digs that cocktail too), what kind of tomato juice do you (they) use? Fresh tomatoes? Packed/bottled juice? Salty or sweet?

Most of the tomato juice brands here are salted. I wonder if my bloody marys taste like the ones you drink.

Oh and congrats on the new ride!
    We use what our friend uses in his bar/sports complex, Sacramento Tomato Juice. Celery salt is added so if the juice is salted or not doesn’t play into it much. I’m actually sipping one as I post this.

By the way, here’s a link to my friend’s bar, The Big Apple. In 1964 I played for the grand opening of the bar when his parents first opened it and over the years have played here many times. Until COVID hit we had played a weekly Thursday evening jam session for a little over two years. There’s photo or two in the “gallery”.
    https://bigapplepub.business.site/?u...edium=referral

Ten miles from the Mexican Frontier, in Arizona

We use what our friend uses in his bar/sports complex, Sacramento Tomato Juice. Celery salt is added so if the juice is salted or not doesn’t play into it much. I’m actually sipping one as I post this.

Don't forget the Tabasco sauce.

"When injustice becomes law then rebellion becomes duty."

Quote Originally Posted by phantomman View Post

Don't forget the Tabasco sauce.

Tabasco is obligatory!