Thread: Lefties, unite

Lefties, unite

I came across this site while browsing for Les Paul info. Interesting to see a guitar seller who focuses on left handed gear.

Lefty Guitars Only -- Lefthanded Guitars

I think some of you, Willie included, might find it cool.

P.S. I have no idea of the reputation of the site, I just found it online and thought I'd point it out to our lefty friends.

Re: Lefties, unite

Quote Originally Posted by Sérgio View Post
    I came across this site while browsing for Les Paul info. Interesting to see a guitar seller who focuses on left handed gear.

Lefty Guitars Only -- Lefthanded Guitars

I think some of you, Willie included, might find it cool.

P.S. I have no idea of the reputation of the site, I just found it online and thought I'd point it out to our lefty friends.
    I first read that as "Lefties, UNTIE"
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheBluesMan View Post
    I first read that as "Lefties, UNTIE"
    You nasty boy!

Interesting. He's actually located near me.
    I'm not a lefty, though....
    There's another one that advertises in Vintage Guitar Magazine all the time, Southpaw guitars. |Not sure where they're located, but |I think it's southeast US somewhere.
    "Do you call sleeping with a guitar in your hands practicing?"
    "It is if you don't drop it."
    - Trent Lane, Daria, Episode 1-2.

it's not far from me, either. I wonder if my lefty nephew has matured enough to consider trying the guitar again? he was too distracted by video games and WWE to really buckle down and learn. If he does, I'll direct him to there.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Thanks, Sergio. I know of that site, and they offer the greatest stuff. We lefties are so starved for offerings that we have scoured the world for lefties. In the Lefty Bass forum, guys report everyday about great guitars they've seen on Reverb or eBay or some brick and mortar place--they link it, and one of the group will go for it if it's worthy a buy. I have 7 lefty basses, a righty, and 8 guitars. When I feel bad about having so many, one of those guys will talk about their 25 basses and someone else will talk about their 40 basses. I understand them: in the past, we had so few choices. Everything was either black or sunburst for the most part. Now we have many more choices, and people go wild. We have many more choices now.

I cannot get a Fender Tele Thinline---but I can get a G&L one: another reason to love G&L. Love my G&L 5 string Jazz Bass, and I figure I've bought my last Fender.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison