Thread: September will probably be a hiatus for me

September will probably be a hiatus for me

I've been trying to cull the amount of email from forums that I get and it began to dawn on me. I'm still spending too much time online these days. It's been years since I've last taken a break from the internet and I am overdue. I don't belong to any social media apart from guitar forums, yet I'm still on for 4-5, and more hours per day.

I've got a ton of work to do around the house, and boxes of paperwork to go through. I'm going to dedicate September to real life stuff. It may not even entail the start of demolition in the basement, there's so much other stuff that needs to be addressed. If you don't see me replying to the Sunday threads, that'll be why. Come the end of August, I'm going to try to be like a fart in the wind until October.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Ten miles from the Mexican Frontier, in Arizona

Re: September will probably be a hiatus for me

Somehow I think we'll muddle through without you.

"When injustice becomes law then rebellion becomes duty."

Now, just wait a minute.

Fart in the wind is my job, man!
    What happend?
    Who let the magic smoke out?

Dan, dammit, I'll miss you. Just cut your time down, ya dope! Use all that killer gear you have and then get on in the evening and tell us about your day playing guitars.

As my mother would have said to you: STOP ALL THAT FOOLISHNESS AND STOP BEING STUPID! Yes, that does explain a lot about me.

But I like you, and I like reading your posts, ya damned wotever. Seriously Dan, limit yourself and enjoy the internet. I was doing like you all over. Now I post a few things here and there, but i don't stay on over an hour unless its for the job search. I was bad, and I spent a shit ton of money on gear because of it.

So, Dan.....STOP ALL THAT FOOLISHNESS AND STOP BEING STUPID!

Your friend, Willie
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison