Thread: Rat farts

Rat farts

"I don't think the heavy shit's going to come down for quite a while."

I was going to rent a van today to expedite the emptying of the last storage unit. Elsa apparently thought otherwise. The rental was for today and tomorrow, we're expecting heavy rains and flash flooding. Yeah, about that, I'm not humping shit in and out of a van in pouring rain, thank you very much. At this point, I'm going to let the rent ride another month. No need to try to hurry and hurt my back ... again.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Re: Rat farts

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheBluesMan View Post
    "I don't think the heavy shit's going to come down for quite a while."

I was going to rent a van today to expedite the emptying of the last storage unit. Elsa apparently thought otherwise. The rental was for today and tomorrow, we're expecting heavy rains and flash flooding. Yeah, about that, I'm not humping shit in and out of a van in pouring rain, thank you very much. At this point, I'm going to let the rent ride another month. No need to try to hurry and hurt my back ... again.
    |Today would have been perfect to do it - cooler temps, not much direct sun - but tomorrow looks scary.
    "Do you call sleeping with a guitar in your hands practicing?"
    "It is if you don't drop it."
    - Trent Lane, Daria, Episode 1-2.

Re: Rat farts

It's more than I could do in a day, unfortunately. Plus the original forecast showed rain starting earlier. Yes, tomorrow is definitely out of the question. I didn't want to rush trying to do it all at once and hurt my back. Trying to get a rental van for the weekend was out of the question this late in the week. One of my plans is a dump run of demolition material, on Saturday the scale house at the dump closes early.

all of next week looks great weather-wise. My back feels pretty good considering what I've done, so far so good.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"