Thread: Truglide on LP

Truglide on LP

Who recommended the Truglide? PC? I’ve installed mine , and I’ll see if it helps. Then I was just looking at my LP. I so love it. Haha I have to get the strings in their rightful nut slots

If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Re: Truglide on LP

hmm, you going for the ukulele thing with 4 strings, now?
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Absolutely gone Hawaiian. I call it "The Les Uke".
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

I had never seen this before

TFF Stage Crew

It was me who posted it, in the "what have you bought in the last 48 hours" thread, in June of last year.

The pros were that it worked just as advertised. The G string was noticeably easier to keep in tune.

The con was, just as a couple TFF members suggested, it definitely "edited" the nut slots a bit.

I took it off when I installed my "Les-Trem," because it didn't seem to play well with that unit. I took nut-files and re-oriented the slots, and that LP is right as rain.

I am considering sticking it on one of my acoustics, but haven't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pc View Post
    It was me who posted it, in the "what have you bought in the last 48 hours" thread, in June of last year.

The pros were that it worked just as advertised. The G string was noticeably easier to keep in tune.

The con was, just as a couple TFF members suggested, it definitely "edited" the nut slots a bit.

I took it off when I installed my "Les-Trem," because it didn't seem to play well with that unit. I took nut-files and re-oriented the slots, and that LP is right as rain.

I am considering sticking it on one of my acoustics, but haven't yet.
    I'm glad to have your take on it. I'll keep an eye on that, and see what I think. It's really a toy to try as much as anything.