Thread: What Fender is this????

Forum Member

What Fender is this????

Hi, Fender Lovers, I need help identifying a guitar I played 10 years ago. It looks an awful lot like a Jazzmaster, but unlike a Jazzmaster, it has:

1. Three pickups
    2. Stop tailpiece
    3. Maple fretboard
    4. Metal knobs
    4. A small white circular thing in the headstock. Maybe it's not a Fender at all?

This pic was taken in 2011!

Can anyone help?

Thanks!!!!!
    Last edited by edmaestro; 02-18-2021 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added Photo (I hope!)

Re: What Fender is this????

Quote Originally Posted by edmaestro View Post

This pic was taken in 2011!
    No pic. Please try posting again. Here's how.
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

that'll be 85 dollars, please
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

It looks like a Reverend Jetstream to me. Did the headstock on yours say "Fender"? I don't know whether a Fender neck would fit into a Reverend, but it's possible (???).
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by ch willie View Post
    It looks like a Reverend Jetstream to me. Did the headstock on yours say "Fender"? I don't know whether a Fender neck would fit into a Reverend, but it's possible (???).
    Good eye Willie. I concur. You can’t make out the jagged edge of the headstock in the pic, but you can see the round Reverend headstock logo there at the end. Everything else matches up properly.

Forum Member

Reverend Jetstream, that's it! It was my son's wedding and the band let me sit in and the guitarist let me use his axe (something I would be hard pressed to do in his shoes). Did Johny B Goode!

Thanks to DantheBluesman for help with the photo, ch Willie for the ID and everyone for the help!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by edmaestro View Post
    Reverend Jetstream, that's it! It was my son's wedding and the band let me sit in and the guitarist let me use his axe (something I would be hard pressed to do in his shoes). Did Johny B Goode!

Thanks to DantheBluesman for help with the photo, ch Willie for the ID and everyone for the help!!!!!
    Glad I could help.

Reverend guitars are attractive to me. They make a few variations of the Jetstream, and they look interesting. From what I've heard, Reverend's are great and worth every penny spent.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison