Hi Gang!

I'm curious to how people feel about the current line of effects pedals from Fender.

One of the projects I'm currently working on is building a pedal board dedicated to this line of pedals. I'm not going to use every single pedal that they have out there, just the ones that appeal to my ears the most, and that I can find useful for shaping my tones.

So far, for this build I'm going to be using: Level Set Buffer at the input, The Bends, (For clean tones), Santa Ana OD, Pugilist Distortion, Full Moon Distortion, Bubbler Chorus, Pinwheel, Lost Highway Phaser, Fender A/B/Y switch, Reflecting Pool Delay and Reverb, An old ShoBud style Fender Volume pedal, an older Fender Fuzz/Wah pedal, and four Fender mini DI boxes. I may possibly add a Mirror Image Delay as well.

I may swap out the volume and wah for the new line they just introduced, but I'm not sure yet.

I plan to use this pedal board into a pair of old SF Twins,(one of which I'm currently looking for new tubes).

Can I get some feedback on any of these pedals? What are your impressions of them? Do you use any of these? Do you like them/dislike them. and if so why please?

Thank you!

Harley