Thread: G&L Using my JB-5 on Social Media

G&L Using my JB-5 on Social Media

This is kind of cool, and I also find it funny for some reason. They took a pretty nice photo of it, probably soon after it was finished.

Last edited by ch willie; 01-03-2021 at 12:51 PM.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Re: G&L Using my JB-5 on Social Media

you're practically famous
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Cool!!!

No fame for me; the JB-5 is the darling of the spotliight. I am merely it's impresario.

I've got to come up with a nickname for it G&L slows down my typing, and JB-5 is clunky.

None of my guitars has a name outside of The Ric," "The Strat..."--all easy to type.

I think I'lll call it "BB" for "big balls" cos its voice is so deep that if it were an animal, it'd be dragging a huge pair.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

RB the red beast

Arby 5 or RB5
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Haha! You're famous, fam! Also, nice guitar! Looks like the Yamaha I got for Christmas this year. By the way, I review guitar brands, and if you're into music, I suggest you follow me on Instagram at @henry.music. I've just hit 12K followers, and I'm super happy. Oh, I'll take this opportunity to shout out to those from https://www.socialboosting.com who helped me achieve these wonderful results. I wouldn't be so "popular" without them. They're great! So, if you want to grow your Instagram organically, you should check their packages out.

Forum Member

That's looks so good, man. Where I can get such a guitar?

It really looks like a dream guitar. I think if I knew where I could get one, I'd be first in the queue. I have several guitars, and they are all classic, even though I've always wanted an electric guitar because it has its special sound. With pics like this, you don't even need to buy instagram followers and likes - you already have a devotee follower and fan, haha. Honestly, I've always envied people who have the ability to play electric musical instruments.
    Last edited by Hoffymawn; 03-25-2022 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffymawn View Post
    It really looks like a dream guitar. I think if I knew where I could get one, I'd be first in the queue. I have several guitars, and they are all classic, even though I've always wanted an electric guitar because it has its special sound.
    It's a bass, if that's what you're seeking. I have two G&L guitars, and they are terrific! In many ways, they surpass Fender's offerings, dollar-for-dollar. Most people give them grief for the headstock design, but when I'm playing, I never look at the headstock!

G&L, if you didn't know, is for "George and Leo." The Leo is Leo Fender. It's where he finally landed after selling Fender to CBS.

One might consider a G&L guitar the last of Fender's guitar designs.
    https://glguitars.com/
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

Forum Member

This guitar is amazing! I will subscribe to you on Instagram as I love this thing. As many people as possible need to see this, so you need to PR your account. My profile consists entirely of photos of my cars as I love them very much and want as many people as possible to see them. That used to be very difficult to do, but a friend of mine told me that you could get free ig followers, which can increase the activity on your account, and it will be recommended to other users more often. I can say with confidence that this method works.
    Last edited by Roberhang; 05-17-2022 at 05:04 PM.

Forum Member

And how much did you give for such a beauty?

It becomes pleasant when the store marks you in a post or a photo at such moments. You feel that it is really important to the company that you are its customer and buy a guitar. I also want to buy myself a new bass and a stand for it.
    However, I haven't decided on a model yet. By the way, I also have Instagram. I started it a few months ago to publish my tracks. I even tried to buy instagram followers real to promote a few of my posts.
    How do you like the idea of sharing Instagrams here? It seems to me that forum users will be interested in getting to know each other.
    Last edited by Hoffymawn; 05-30-2022 at 04:02 AM.

Forum Member

G&L featuring your JB-5 on social media? That's like seeing your baby making waves out there! And finding it funny? I totally get that – it's those unexpected moments that add some spice to life.Speaking of social media, it's a goldmine for hidden treasures. You stumble upon stuff that makes you smile or even go, "Whoa, that's awesome!" I remember the time I stumbled upon this quirky video that had me laughing for days. Oh, and here's a little nugget – ever thought about boosting your online presence? I've heard about this Buy Bulk Twitter Accounts thing – not gonna lie, it piqued my curiosity. It could be a way to spread your music mojo and connect with more fans.
    Last edited by Bryanbrooks; 08-17-2023 at 01:26 AM.