Thread: Hey OldStrummer

Hey OldStrummer

Got my Klos silent cable today. Haven't had time to try it out, but it's here!!!
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

Re: Hey OldStrummer

Quote Originally Posted by gibsonjunkie View Post
    Got my Klos silent cable today. Haven't had time to try it out, but it's here!!!
    Mine came today, too! I threw in a KLŌS strap, too. I felt kinda weird using a Fender strap on it.

I haven't used the cable yet, either. But it looks very nice!
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

not sure what's going on with them. I keep getting emails saying to claim my reward, tell them what length and connectors. Not sure all the i's have been dotted and t's been crossed. I tried to ask them via email but I haven't gotten anything except automated mailings. They've collected my money but keep asking me to confirm my address. I don't know what else to tell them.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheBluesMan View Post
    not sure what's going on with them. I keep getting emails saying to claim my reward, tell them what length and connectors. Not sure all the i's have been dotted and t's been crossed. I tried to ask them via email but I haven't gotten anything except automated mailings. They've collected my money but keep asking me to confirm my address. I don't know what else to tell them.
    Did you confirm your address? I did that, reminded them I wanted a 20 footer with a side angle plug and got it three or four days later. I think it's because the order went through Kickstarter that it got so complicated, but it went pretty smoothly for me.
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

I've responded to the email 2 or 3 times and they keep sending it.

Have you tried going to the Kickstarter web site and completing the order there? I seem to recall doing that after getting the email informing me it was available. Of course, I added a strap to the order, so that might have something to do with it.

I feel kind of obligated to try and do something for you, as I'm now supposedly an "ambassador" for KLŌS. If you run out of option, shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can't ruffle some feathers.
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

I finally figured it out, although I still think it was a rather convoluted process. Got a 20 footer coming, probably originally I wanted a 10. But I'll be able to get across my little area without pulling things off the bench ... hopefully