Thread: Jubilation, Joy, Good Cheer!!!

Forum Member

Jubilation, Joy, Good Cheer!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving everybody!

Re: Jubilation, Joy, Good Cheer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    Have a great Thanksgiving everybody!
    ?? Not Canada, is it ?? Temporal dissonance ?? Or are you away until after then ?
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheBluesMan View Post
    ?? Not Canada, is it ?? Temporal dissonance ?? Or are you away until after then ?
    I'll open it up to all countries. Join us everyone in celebrating Thanksgiving this year.

Canadian Thanksgiving is the second Monday in October. American Thanksgiving is the third Thursday in November. I guess Toast is splitting the difference.
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

Forum Member

It's never too early to give thanks.

Brazilians don't have a Thanksgiving date

But hey, we're weirder: we eat that very same traditional roast turkey on Christmas Eve instead!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sérgio View Post
    Brazilians don't have a Thanksgiving date

But hey, we're weirder: we eat that very same traditional roast turkey on Christmas Eve instead!
    Brazil has the most beautiful people per capita in the world so every day there is like Thanksgiving. As far as weirdness per capita goes, I'm afraid the USA is still the unrivaled leader in perversity.

Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    Brazil has the most beautiful people per capita in the world so every day there is like Thanksgiving. As far as weirdness per capita goes, I'm afraid the USA is still the unrivaled leader in perversity.
    Truly, I don't think so... Most of my best friends are Americans, some of which are TFF members! You guys have the very same problems that haunt pretty much the entire Western civilization, give or take a level or two due to each country's own politics and history.Anyway, by weird I meant not having a Thanksgiving date. :)

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sérgio View Post
    Truly, I don't think so... Most of my best friends are Americans, some of which are TFF members! You guys have the very same problems that haunt pretty much the entire Western civilization, give or take a level or two due to each country's own politics and history.Anyway, by weird I meant not having a Thanksgiving date. :)
    I was just joking around. I didn't take any offense by the word "weird", if that's what you thought. Your usage of that word was absolutely correct as well so don't think it was your command of English. Again, I was just screwing around. I agree that we all share common problems/villains. I'm just taking a couple of months to celebrate before I get back to thinking about problems.

I once dated Jubilation, and she invited Joy to join us. After a couple of dates, they invited their 2nd cousin Good Cheer to quit the stripper bar like they did and live with us in Harmony, their 5th cousin.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ch willie View Post
    I once dated Jubilation, and she invited Joy to join us. After a couple of dates, they invited their 2nd cousin Good Cheer to quit the stripper bar like they did and live with us in Harmony, their 5th cousin.
    Don't forget to drop by Severin's place after church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLQzaLr1enE