Thread: Guitar Riot

Guitar Riot

A search of TFF came up empty, so I'm asking here. And I'm not sure this is even the best place on the site, except this is the "catch-all" spot.

This morning, one of my buddies told me his son, who has been having his teenage angst extended into his twenties, had been saving up to get a "good" guitar and had finally gotten a guitar from Guitar Riot -- as he told me, "Made by a Fender Custom Shop" -- which he paid way too much for (in his opinion). But he said that when he heard the first three notes, he declared it the best sounding guitar he'd heard.

Now, my buddy isn't a guitar aficionado, so I only give him half credit for his observations, but I confess I'd never heard of Guitar Riot before. It turns out they're a Cleveland, Ohio-based brick-and-mortar store, with a web site:
    https://www.guitarriot.com/

Their "About" page states
    We specialize in the finest quality, hand-made electric guitars, amplifiers, pedals, and more. Some of our current favorites are Collings, Magnatone, Martin, Fender Custom Shop, Victoria, Strymon, Earthquaker Devices, NARB, Friedman, Reverend, Eastman, Nash, Park, and more.

Anyone know more about them?
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

Re: Guitar Riot

never heard of them but I love the name
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Re: Guitar Riot

Never heard of them.

But I would expect you've never heard of Class Axe either - the bricks and mortar shop where I bought my Custom Shop '64 Jazz Bass relic many moons ago.