Thread: It's listed

It's listed *update* NOT ANY MORE

I haven't sold anything in quite a while, so this may be a wild ride for all I know. I put the 2 pickup LP Custom up for sale today with the case. Going to try CL for a while before I go to the other usual suspects.
    Last edited by DanTheBluesMan; 10-22-2020 at 05:20 PM. Reason: new developments
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Re: It's listed

You shouldn't have any trouble selling that. Les Pauls are HOT these days!

I got a couple of trade offers. Apparently I was setting my price too high, the market has shifted, probably coinciding with the ending of the extra money people were getting from unemployment. I wasn't inclined to drastically reduce the price. I lowered it and still crickets.

Today I took everything out of the closet and rearranged it. With a little creative stacking I got all the cases back in. The sale is off. I celebrated by recording a riffy little thing with a G to Em D A back to G motif. Then I dubbed a second track with the guitar. Took a break, registered to vote (actually transfer from one ward to the new ward), walked around on a beautiful day. Recorded a third track with the SG.

If I knew how to apply drums after the fact, I'd throw some bass on that.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheBluesMan View Post
    I got a couple of trade offers. Apparently I was setting my price too high, the market has shifted, probably coinciding with the ending of the extra money people were getting from unemployment. I wasn't inclined to drastically reduce the price. I lowered it and still crickets.

Today I took everything out of the closet and rearranged it. With a little creative stacking I got all the cases back in. The sale is off. I celebrated by recording a riffy little thing with a G to Em D A back to G motif. Then I dubbed a second track with the guitar. Took a break, registered to vote (actually transfer from one ward to the new ward), walked around on a beautiful day. Recorded a third track with the SG.

If I knew how to apply drums after the fact, I'd throw some bass on that.
    If you're using Logic for it, there's a vid on youtube that shows you how to do it, and it looks like a really simple thing. I was searching for a vid to help me to create a kind of soft carnival waltz. Tomorrow's another day.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison