Thread: The Sunday Thread. It's October 11.

The Sunday Thread. It's October 11.

Good morning/afternoon/evening. I was going to be clever and use a song title with the word Sunday in it, but then couldn't find one that fit. So, I'll leave it up to you to choose one!

Following a week of absolutely terrific weather, we're now due for rain today. Which means it's going to be an indoors kind of day. Which suits me, as I've really taken to my new Taylor GS Mini. It's hard to believe how light the guitar is, and the sound it puts out is gorgeous! "Rich" was the word that came to mind when I first played it, and it is still for me the most apt. I know it's still early, but this may be the acoustic guitar I've wanted for years!

I have a week of teaching ahead of me, so other than a bit of prep, I'm going to settle back, play my Taylor, perhaps watch some grade "B" movies, and relax.

I hope you have a good Sunday, wherever you are!
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

Re: The Sunday Thread. It's October 11.

It should be a great Sunday morning for us here behind the cheddar curtain in Wisconsin with the fall colors really popping. We'll do our usual breakfast run and then a cruise (maybe through the Kettle Moraine) on the Harley. The good riding weather will be coming to and end so you have to get out there and ride while you can.

Hope all have a great Sunday.

Not much planned for today. I finished all the prep work for the deck floor yesterday. Now I just have to wait for the Trex to arrive (November 4) and I can get the floor down before winter hits. It will be nice to get all the deck furniture off the lawn. My daughter is going to bury a fake skeleton under the deck so that when the next person pulls off the floor (20 years from now?) they will find a surprise.

I'll probably spend some time with my new Roland keyboard - it's really pretty nice and it feels good getting some of my skills back.

"We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

Only two Sunday titled song came to me, 'Sunday Bloody Sunday" and "Sunday Morning Coming Down"--neither of them celebrations of Sunday.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Forum Member

Still warm here, looking forward to the match, gonna try to keep the nephew in check, he won the last one!
    My beautiful bride is scheduled for cataract surgery on her left eye Tuesday, if it goes as well as the right she'll really be "good looking"!

The weather was awesome yesterday! Like summer. Today's a little cooler but should be nice. Maybe rain tomorrow. I like an occasional rainy day.

Had gigs thurs fri and sat night. Going to the range today and then resting a little.
    Kenny Belmont
    >:^{I)>

It's a pretty decent day here, went out for breakfast at Joanne's Kitchen and had a pulled pork omelet. OMG it was fantastic.

Weather is still on the dry side, not sure how much longer that's going to last. Weird but we had both a frost freeze and a red flag fire warning at the same time the other day before it warmed up.

I've been in a cycle of spending all day inside and going out near sunset, which means I'm getting out earlier and earlier and still walking in the dark. I should be doing it the other way around and surf and play later in the day after walking. Going to see if I make it so today.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"