Thread: Fender Lincoln Brewster Stratocaster

Forum Member

Fender Lincoln Brewster Stratocaster

After you ask "who the heck is Lincoln Brewster?" Here's my take:: I'm an older electric guitar player - had the honor of owning many great Stratocasters over the years. Signature SRV, Beck, Clapton, Johnson, Hendrix models as well as countless production models American, Mexican and Japanese. All real good (one exception). I recently purchased the Lincoln Brewster Stratocaster in Aztec Gold. In addition to having a very different electronic setup it's also an extraordinarily well made guitar. It's an active instrument with a db boost when the volume pot is initiated by raising the volume knob. The middle tone pot's only function is to change the character of the boost. There is no middle or neck tone control in normal mode. They're open. After the boost the middle nob will essentially act as a tone/character control for all pickups. It still has a 5 way switch. The bridge tone pot controls the bridge only. Ash body, nitro finish, Dimarzio pickups in all positions, compound neck/fingerboard, locking tuners, great two-point bridge/vibrato. It is hands down the BEST of all the Fender instruments I've been fortunate to play. It sounds... how should I say,?... extremely pleasing!! Sounds so good it makes me not want to put it down. The sound options are many - all controlled from the guitar. Don't need to approach the pedalboard at all. Just astonishing guitar! Have a look at one on YouTube and while you're there have a look at Lincoln Brewster Miraculum Live. You'll quickly see who he is. Cudos to his playing and the production. Ok - the point: It's the best Stratocaster I have ever owned! Nope I'm not a Fender rep - just a Fender lover.

Re: Fender Lincoln Brewster Stratocaster

Welcome to the forum, @Rogijimbex! That's quite an introduction. Only one thing: PICTURES! We need pictures!!!
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogijimbex View Post
    After you ask "who the heck is Lincoln Brewster?" Here's my take:: I'm an older electric guitar player - had the honor of owning many great Stratocasters over the years. Signature SRV, Beck, Clapton, Johnson, Hendrix models as well as countless production models American, Mexican and Japanese. All real good (one exception). I recently purchased the Lincoln Brewster Stratocaster in Aztec Gold. In addition to having a very different electronic setup it's also an extraordinarily well made guitar. It's an active instrument with a db boost when the volume pot is initiated by raising the volume knob. The middle tone pot's only function is to change the character of the boost. There is no middle or neck tone control in normal mode. They're open. After the boost the middle nob will essentially act as a tone/character control for all pickups. It still has a 5 way switch. The bridge tone pot controls the bridge only. Ash body, nitro finish, Dimarzio pickups in all positions, compound neck/fingerboard, locking tuners, great two-point bridge/vibrato. It is hands down the BEST of all the Fender instruments I've been fortunate to play. It sounds... how should I say,?... extremely pleasing!! Sounds so good it makes me not want to put it down. The sound options are many - all controlled from the guitar. Don't need to approach the pedalboard at all. Just astonishing guitar! Have a look at one on YouTube and while you're there have a look at Lincoln Brewster Miraculum Live. You'll quickly see who he is. Cudos to his playing and the production. Ok - the point: It's the best Stratocaster I have ever owned! Nope I'm not a Fender rep - just a Fender lover.

I just bought one brand new.
    I should recieve it in a few days time.
    This strat is starting to biuld a very impresive reputation
    as a class act.....I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogijimbex View Post
    Welcome to the forum, buddy! Great stuff there! Pictures will be HIGHLY appreciated! And keep on posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonwana View Post
    I just bought one brand new.
    I should recieve it in a few days time.
    This strat is starting to biuld a very impresive reputation
    as a class act.....I can't wait.
    Welcome aboard, mate! Good to have you with us here!