So over the past year I've had to be really careful when using my GT200 as a precaution for what seems to happen when I used the Pre-Built tone "Wild Nocturne" through my amp. ( https://www.fender.com/tone/presets/...urne-926447153 ) Now this issue has only come up when using this tone in particular but I wanna also preface that I've purposely been avoiding using certain effects that are in the tone in hopes that the issue doesn't arise again. Basically the problem and pardon if the usage of the term "blow up" doesn't exactly apply here but I didn't know how to describe it. Is whenever I have used "Wild Nocturne" there seems to be a chance that out of the blue my amp will start to suddenly sound like the force of 200 MPH winds hitting your ear drums. The only way I could describe it is like if someone took those shitty headset microphones and blew into it and up'd the gain and bass and put the volume to 200. It was actually so loud it shook my apartment. I also wanna add I never play my amp loud. The loudest I ever have the volume set is probably the equivilant of 3-4 on the nob since their is no exact guide on the dial. I took this problem to Fender customer support and they weren't really much help. They couldn't exactly replicate the problem and I assumed they wouldn't since I can't seem to find anyone else having this issue and solving it anywhere I look on the internet. This is one of my last places I haven't really been to see if I could get some guidance or advice cause I really love this GT200 amp and it's my go to amp for recording but I wanna have the freedom I used to have with it before this issue arised.