Thread: Strat plus deluxe value help

Forum Member

Strat plus deluxe value help

Hello, I have 1993 Strat Plus Deluxe in crimson burst that has not seen the light day in 26 years. It is exactly like new. I was 46 when I purchased it and now I am 72 and played it maybe 6 times. Can someone help me to know what it maybe worth as I am wishing to sell it. Thanks for any help.

Re: Strat plus deluxe value help

Hi! Welcome to TFF.

I am in no way an expert on older guitars, but until someone comes along with some real good info, here's what I can tell you:

There are currently 89 Strats or Strat-type guitars listed on eBay. Removing the Custom Shop and Schecter models, it would seem the high price is around $2,200. The majority of them range from about $1,500 to $1,700. Which is pretty much what you pay for a new upper-end Strat today.

My advice is to take lots of photos of it (posting them here won't hurt ). If you're not averse to taking the neck plate off, photographing the serial number inside will go a long way to establishing its authenticity.

And then you can make a special offer to the guy who first responded to your post.

ETA: Here's some general info on that model from StratCollector.
    Last edited by OldStrummer; 08-08-2020 at 11:18 AM.
    Striving to be ordinary

Proud to be a TFF Dumbass!

Forum Member

Re: Strat plus deluxe value help

Thank you!