Thread: Tele Nashville Deluxe questions

Forum Member

Tele Nashville Deluxe questions

What is everyones opinons of the 2016 and later Fender Tele Nashaville Deluxe?(Made in Mexico one) It has the vintage Noiseless pickups.

Does it sound like a Tele or are the pickups more P-90ish because they are stacked single coils?

Re: Tele Nashville Deluxe questions

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiii1 View Post
    What is everyones opinons of the 2016 and later Fender Tele Nashaville Deluxe?(Made in Mexico one) It has the vintage Noiseless pickups.

Does it sound like a Tele or are the pickups more P-90ish because they are stacked single coils?

I bought one last year. It came with Noiseless Pups. I tried them for a week and they ok, but they sound like the Epi Classic 57 humbuckers I have in another Tele. So I sold them to a friend, who liked them. So I went out and bought a pair of 52 Original re-issue for the bridge and neck and put a Fender Classic 60's in the middle. Now I finally have a guitar that's a keeper. I'd do it again.

Re: Tele Nashville Deluxe questions

If these are any think like the Noiseless pickups that were in the American Strats for a while in the early 2ks, I wasn't a fan of them, just didn't have the oomph that regular pickups would.
    I have a MIM Tele with the Custom Shop Texas Specials in there that is great - you may need to replace the rest of the electronics to get the best out of them also.
    "Do you call sleeping with a guitar in your hands practicing?"
    "It is if you don't drop it."
    - Trent Lane, Daria, Episode 1-2.