Thread: Furlough week

Furlough week

I've been working one week on, one week off for a while. This is my last furlough week. Aside from the usual work around the house, I've been playing guitar in my three season room. Believe it or not, out of the amps in this pic, the Avatar 45 handles low volume settings the best. It's got a really good PPIMV.

I've been using other guitars as well, but the Les Paul has been getting a lot of play time during the pandemic.

Re: Furlough week

GAS on all that, even though I'm super happy with my own Les Paul and amps.

The top on your LP is stunning.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

TFF Stage Crew

Wow, that picture is drool-inducing. Very nice!

I tweaked a few resistor and cap values in the Avatar 45 to make it more like a JTM45 and the Mojo cabinet under it has two Scumback S75-PVC speakers in it. I also have a 1x12 with a Scmunico and a big sealed 2x12 with a Greenback and a V30 in it to use with the amp.
    I bought it for British blues/rock sounds (Clapton, Green, Koss), but have found that it's good for everything.

Cool! I don't know much about the Dr. Z there, but I do know those little Boogies can be LOUD! Like tear your head off loud!

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I've been working one week on, one week off for a while. This is my last furlough week. Aside from the usual work around the house, I've been playing guitar in my three season room. Believe it or not, out of the amps in this pic, the Avatar 45 handles low volume settings the best. It's got a really good PPIMV.

I've been using other guitars as well, but the Les Paul has been getting a lot of play time during the pandemic.