Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isolation Fun: Trolling Teles

Forum Member

Re: Isolation Fun: Trolling Teles

Not to be the resurrect an old thread guy, but I am new to the forum and just stumbled across this. Great thread. Here, I will throw my hat in the ring. At least the drums and the litter box behind them are there to class up the guitar...

Posers...the lot of ya!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chopperdog45 View Post
    Not to be the resurrect an old thread guy, but I am new to the forum and just stumbled across this. Great thread. Here, I will throw my hat in the ring. At least the drums and the litter box behind them are there to class up the guitar...

Well, my pic must have been so ugly, it didn't post. Let's try this again...

Where'd you get the wood for that thing, ChomperButt, from some shitty pallet factory in Port Elizabeth, NJ, the anus of the Garden State? If Keef was offered that Dog Pylicus or a compressed and used toilet paper guitar, he'd choose the used TP guitar. Dave Crosby had rather play in a band with Ted Nugent than play that eyesore.

Hell, you've barely posted 10 times and you want to show that muck as one of your introductions to the rest of us?

This post is terribly scatological. I apologize to no one. Everybody's got a * and some themselves are the *

If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ch willie View Post
    Where'd you get the wood for that thing, ChomperButt, from some shitty pallet factory in Port Elizabeth, NJ, the anus of the Garden State? If Keef was offered that Dog Pylicus or a compressed and used toilet paper guitar, he'd choose the used TP guitar. Dave Crosby had rather play in a band with Ted Nugent than play that eyesore.

Hell, you've barely posted 10 times and you want to show that muck as one of your introductions to the rest of us?

This post is terribly scatological. I apologize to no one. Everybody's got a * and some themselves are the *

I'm thinking with the recent toilet paper shortages and whatnot, you might be onto something with the compressed used toilet paper guitar. Probably would be a lot more valuable than a Tele.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopperdog45 View Post
    I'm thinking with the recent toilet paper shortages and whatnot, you might be onto something with the compressed used toilet paper guitar. Probably would be a lot more valuable than a Tele.
    I'd play a Mr. Whipple Custom Shop Signature Charmincaster if it hasn't been used or squeezed.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ch willie View Post
    I'd play a Mr. Whipple Custom Shop Signature Charmincaster if it hasn't been used or squeezed.
    I bet it would sell.