Thread: Does your Fender amp use Fuse? Please look here

Does your Fender amp use Fuse? Please look here

If you own an amp that uses Fuse, I'm sure you're aware that Fender has now stopped all support of Fuse, including removing all of the presets and anything Fuse related from their website as of March 20, 2020.

I bought a Mustang II V1 and it will be here tomorrow so I missed the opportunity to download any presets or the bonus amp/cab models & fx pedals that the Mustang II V2 gets. You used to be able to download them from Fuse.Fender.com and put them on your V1 anyway.

So I was wondering if anyone with a Mustang II V2 would be willing to email me those extra models & fx pedals that the V2 gets.

Also, anyone that owns an amp that uses Fuse should email Fender and ask them to reconsider removing the presets from their website because many, many people still use these amps and need those presets. Especially people like me. Or people that buy new Mustang I V2 amp from Fender because they still sell them new on their website. But they'll make a decision like stopping all support for a product they still currently sell.

Anyway. Does anyone have a Mustang II V2 that could email me the extra amp models & fx pedals or however the pedals work? I'm not sure if you can email fc pedal profiles or what. I'd really appreciate it.

And Fuse users, please email Fender and complain about them killing Fuse on an amp series they stopped producing only 3 years ago. Most companies provide support for 10 years after they discontinue a product. 3 years is bs, IMO. New players like me would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Re: Does your Fender amp use Fuse? Please look here

I own a Mustang II v2, and although I played with Fuse settings briefly, I found them more gimmicky than anything else. But in full disclosure mode, I'm not one to try to dial in someone else's sound. In fact, the Mustang usually takes a back seat to my Laney Cub 12r clone, since it's a tube amp with a Celestion 15".

Ive really enjoyed my Mustang 2 and have had a lot of fun playing with the Presets and modifying them. Its annoying that they discontinued the software and support after such a short time.

This link should help you out a bit - it will let you download just under 10,000 presets in one zip file. Just unzip them to the Fender Presets folder on your PC and you will be good to go!

https://fender-mustang-amps-and-fuse...ading_Pre-Sets

Quote Originally Posted by memphisbrit View Post
    Ive really enjoyed my Mustang 2 and have had a lot of fun playing with the Presets and modifying them. Its annoying that they discontinued the software and support after such a short time.

This link should help you out a bit - it will let you download just under 10,000 presets in one zip file. Just unzip them to the Fender Presets folder on your PC and you will be good to go!

https://fender-mustang-amps-and-fuse...ading_Pre-Sets
    Hey, Memphisbrit. We're neighbors. I live about 75 miles north of Memphis in Dyersburg, TN. My daughter lives in Memphis, and so I make regular trips. I love Memphis, especially mid town and of course Beale Street.

Good to see you here.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Forum Member

I use the Fuse software on my G Deck 3 Thirty. I down loaded the presets for their Blues, country, and original profiles. The 3 thirty uses either a USB or a memory card which is the recommended way to load new preset profiles. I like using the Fuse to adjust every thing this amp can do, Change all parameters of each type amp, Set up compression, all varieties of pedals. Change Timbre and cabinet Types. I don't think there new software does as much. And Yes Fender should continue to support there Older fuse software Other wise it has me thinking how long before the new product becomes abandon ware.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by WoundUp View Post
    If you own an amp that uses Fuse, I'm sure you're aware that Fender has now stopped all support of Fuse, including removing all of the presets and anything Fuse related from their website as of March 20, 2020.

I bought a Mustang II V1 and it will be here tomorrow so I missed the opportunity to download any presets or the bonus amp/cab models & fx pedals that the Mustang II V2 gets. You used to be able to download them from Fuse.Fender.com and put them on your V1 anyway.

So I was wondering if anyone with a Mustang II V2 would be willing to email me those extra models & fx pedals that the V2 gets.

Also, anyone that owns an amp that uses Fuse should email Fender and ask them to reconsider removing the presets from their website because many, many people still use these amps and need those presets. Especially people like me. Or people that buy new Mustang I V2 amp from Fender because they still sell them new on their website. But they'll make a decision like stopping all support for a product they still currently sell.

Anyway. Does anyone have a Mustang II V2 that could email me the extra amp models & fx pedals or however the pedals work? I'm not sure if you can email fc pedal profiles or what. I'd really appreciate it.

And Fuse users, please email Fender and complain about them killing Fuse on an amp series they stopped producing only 3 years ago. Most companies provide support for 10 years after they discontinue a product. 3 years is bs, IMO. New players like me would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Go to this website. It has so many patches:
    https://guitarpedaldemos.com/fender-...ng-v2-archive/