Thread: Good Saturday, everyone!

Good Saturday, everyone!

Good breakfast can be simple.

Bacon, fresh avocado and TONS of Tabasco sauce.

Good saturday, everyone!

Re: Good Saturday, everyone!

Sergio, if you like hot sauce have you tried any of the Bunster’s? I’ve been thinking about buying “Shit the Bed”.https://www.bunstersworldwide.com/co...uce-12-10-heat

It *IS* a good Saturday. I'm off on my annual Spring vacation (no, I'm too old for "Spring break!") and have been harvesting the upsides to the current hysteria going around the world.

Interest rates are down, so I re-financed my mortgage. I'll save about $300/month. And all but $700 of my costs are being waved, so maybe I can start shopping for guitars again!

I also was able to choose a better seat on my flight to Florida, and even better, was upgraded from an inside cabin on the ship to a suite with unobstructed balcony view! There may be fewer passengers on this cruise, and that's OK by me. I'm not a people person, anyway!

My presence here will likely be reduced for the next week or so. Yeah, I know, there are tears welling up in your eyes already. I can tell.

it's been a fairly productive saturday. I finally got all the family pics out of the house and into storage. When are we ever going to find the time to go through them? I look at these pictures of my parents who are younger than I am now and go who are these people? I only looked at a few since I was trying to get stuff done and that was enough to make my eyes water. Must have been the dust, yeah, that's it, the dust.

The only thing left in the house are the framed pictures in the finished basement, a couple of mirrors that are going to the dump and one closet full of coats and all the cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink. Anything else is in the garage. My goal is to have every last thing out of there by the end of the week so Daylights Savings will find an empty house being painted.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

I had a fun day. I helped teach a class of prospective school superintendents for my friend who is a professor at Sacred Heart U. That took up half the day, but was a blast. Then I went home and fell asleep - only waking up a few minutes ago.

Tomorrow we have the calling hours for my step-daughter and the burial will be Monday. I probably won't chime in for the normal Sunday thread, because there won't be anything normal about tomorrow.
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

good luck tomorrow
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"