Thread: New Opportunities

New Opportunities

I'm not going to sell my business here. I posted the url a while ago so won't put it here again.

I'm proud because this is what I should have been doing for the last 15 years, a writing, editing, and proofreading service. It's going to be a tough road to get it off the ground, but I believe I can make it fly.

If I start to earn enough with it to make a living, a new Ric 330 or 360 awaits me. Who knows? Rickenbacker might be building it right now. Do you see the Mapleglo finish and smell the new case (Ric cases have a unique smell that stays in the case for years. Not unpleasant).
    Last edited by ch willie; 02-01-2020 at 05:56 AM.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Re: New Opportunities

Go get 'em, Willie! Every entrepreneur has highs and lows. It's an expected part of the process. Feeling that you're doing the right thing, in the right place, at the right time is half the battle. Good luck to you, and keep us posted!

Re: New Opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by OldStrummer View Post
    Go get 'em, Willie! Every entrepreneur has highs and lows. It's an expected part of the process. Feeling that you're doing the right thing, in the right place, at the right time is half the battle. Good luck to you, and keep us posted!
    Thanks, bud. I need all the positive encouragement I can get.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison