Thread: It was good...

It was good...

...to shove this tape into the car stereo. Damned good album. I know, there's all the hype about Appetite, and it was a great one too, but this is really good.

Ya know, I didn't really like the 90s, but man, GnR rocked back then.

Re: It was good...

I appreciate what Slash and the boys did but man, Axel was a tough pill to swallow. Enough to keep me away from enjoying the moment while they had it.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

I’m the same, Dan. Love the band, can’t stand Axl and his vocals. I just can’t get past it and just can’t enjoy them.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Interesting.

I've always liked him. As a matter of fact I don't understand how someone can say they like Brian Johnson and not like Axl. Axl still sounds like an adult male with a rock and roll pitch and some drive...

Anyway, just for the record, I saw GnR live once, here in Brazil, and dude, it was something.

Besides, Guns n Roses has always been a "real" band, in the sense that they got several flaws, but don't we all? And they're Guns and Roses, they're still selling out tickets and playing to crowds, while so many others are retired and living out of thinning paychecks...