Thread: Reorganizing My Music Room

Reorganizing My Music Room

Over the years, my music room has become crowded, cables everywhere, parts and other miscellaneous pieces all over the place. Yesterday, I spent a few hours getting the room in order. Part of my problem in the room is that my desk has become so full of recording / pa gear that there's no place to work. My P.A. speakers take up a lot of space.

So I've ordered some wall hangers for the speakers. I tidied cables of all sorts, organized them and threw away the junk, straightened up and put in order a large chest of drawers with all kinds of things--strings, cables, pedals, etc.

Now that it's clean and orderly, it feels great to play in the room. I can easily find anything I need.

I like playing in tidy places, makes me feel more comfortable.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Re: Reorganizing My Music Room

we're touring a place today that I hope will be both big enough and sound proof enough for me to set up my gear in my bedroom. Not optimal but when I've seen some of the rooms in the places we've looked at, my heart despairs. Apartments be tiny and expensive around here
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"