Especially
    Sleigh Ride Together With You
    Walking in a Winter Wonderland
    Let It Snow
    Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
    Wonderful Christmastime
    Jingle Bell Rock
    Run Rudolph Run

So many more of those oldies sung by Bing, Frank, Ella, Louis, Tony Bennett and others.

As cynical as I am, I still love the holiday season and all the things that go with it.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Re: Holiday Songs. Don't Play Them on Guitar, but I Love Them

when I was a kid, I gravitated towards my parents' Mitch Miller albums. There was a regular one and a Christmas one. I used to listen to both no matter what time of year it was. It was their old Magnavox stereo console, probably the one luxury they allowed themselves with 4 kids (#5 didn't come along until much later, 8 years after #4)

we ended up giving it to our next door neighbor's son. He got arrested one day when he was playing the stereo at high volume and didn't hear the cops announce themselves and they walked in on him and his friends with their drugs out in plain sight. I wonder which neighbor called because we certainly didn't care nor did we even hear him. Probably the bitch who lived behind them dropped the dime.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Re: Holiday Songs. Don't Play Them on Guitar, but I Love Them

I'm giving my granddaughter a ukulele for Christmas. Because I want her to see how easy it is to play, I'm learning some songs most kids know on it: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, White Christmas, Silent Night, and of course, since it's a ukulele, Mele Kalikimaka!