Thread: I think I've got it.

I think I've got it.

Last weekend I went to a friend's place, he's a bassist. I was taking care of his divorce and while he went through the paperwork I picked up his Jazz Bass and for the first time in my life I tried a few grooves and chords on a 4 string beast.

I like it! Of course I wouldn't trade the guitar for it, but I definitely can have fun with one of those. Browsing cheap basses on ebay and similar sites ASAP! I guess I got the Bass Flu virus.

Re: I think I've got it.

Welcome to the world of low ends. Haha.

Once you get bass fever and you play a bit, you'll get it in your soul and will love playing any more. I used to have this feeling that the bass just wasn't important to most people. But now, when I play, I get in the groove zone. Wish we could jam, Sergio.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Re: I think I've got it.

Quote Originally Posted by ch willie View Post
    Welcome to the world of low ends. Haha.

Once you get bass fever and you play a bit, you'll get it in your soul and will love playing any more. I used to have this feeling that the bass just wasn't important to most people. But now, when I play, I get in the groove zone. Wish we could jam, Sergio.

Oh, I have been wishing we'd jam for a long time Willie, even with two 6-stringers.

Anyway, I'm planning on visiting the States, and maybe we will share a few beers, cigarettes and riffs. I'll keep everyone here informed.