Quote Originally Posted by ch willie View Post
That looks so great, dirtdog. Is that a 3-way switch for the pups?
Sorry - just seeing this now Willie.

That mini switch is for active/passive.

I've got concentric volume pots up front and concentric tone pots in the middle. The lower is the passive tone control (cut), the top is active (cut/boost).

Funny looking at the picture and holding the bass in my hands now - I'm missing a couple of parts (a cover for the concentric tone pot and a screw right near that pot). Not sure what happened there!