Thread: IJoYo PXL Pro A pedals pedal.

Forum Member

IJoYo PXL Pro A pedals pedal.

I Bought a Joyo PXL Pro for $150. And it rocks. A pedal switcher/ loop set up that will do up to 8 pedals into a 4 button channel selector with high and low side switching for the high side going into the amps FX loop and the low side for going to the front of the amp. then it will let you program what pedals you want on and in what order for up to 8 subsets of one button a total of 4 buttons for a total of 32 programable spaces. It also has a dedicated clean out jack to hook up to another amp or tuner. Also if your amp uses a foot switch to trigger on reverb,or to switch to a High Low amp channel this can be set up to do that also up to 4 trigger switches. So I have it and right now am only using 6 of the 8 pedal inputs. and they are all quiet no noise from the PXL This sure beats having to switch a bunch of pedals off and on to get to a sound you want, one or two clicks and there it is https://www.amazon.com/Joyo-15492630...ews/B00FC4BOKE

Re: IJoYo PXL Pro A pedals pedal.

Please explain what this pedal gear does? Does it replace traditional inline pedals with programmable buttons? A friend of mine has a Line6 pedal device that looks interesting, but I can't recall what model he's got. A single unit that replaces all the cables, dials and switches and puts them into one would be cool. Is that what this is?

Forum Member

I bought a Moen GEC 9 to do the same.

But then I stopped using pedals for a while.

Then started using my Cali76 and Revival Drive.

Now I'm playing with those and my Gamechanger Plus.

So eventually I will get around to hooking it up!

Those are a great idea.

after years and years of playing straight in I'm finally coming back around to pedals. Mostly because of the recording I've been doing, I'm looking for different sounds. While the software offers skedaddles of options, I'm still a hardware kind of person at heart. I now have 4 overdrive/distortion pedals I use regularly, a couple of compressors, a now redundant reverb pedal due to the acquisition of my Princeton reverb. A delay pedal, a phasor, a band in a box pedal. I want to get some kind of echorec device and I'm also thinking of another flavor of od pedal (big muff pi)

at some point I'm going to want something like the OP's pedal so i can have everything hooked up with a centralized control center, so I don't have to keep unplugging and moving pedals around.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Forum Member

Exactly How i Use the Pxl Pro is to hook up the pedals I switch on and off all the time into a single Pedal with 7 buttons total one operates a clean channel maeked Mute from this a 1/4" jack out you press the button once the clean channel is on press twice and it mutes press one more time it is off.Press and hold mute button to turn on programabilty of all functions. The next two buttons aremarked Band- amd Band + to switch from progamged settings and switch between modes when programing. the last four buttons are label A,B,C,D and they operate the programed pedal order, a 2 figure display will show if you are on spot A1 or A8 or D1 ,B6. I use it with the High and low setting together into the front of the amp because it don't have FX loop. I might get more pedals and chain them to geather then run that set up into it like with 2 dis and od, or a delay at a different setting.