Thread: NDD--New Dog Day

NDD--New Dog Day

I got a dog today. His name is Kevo--that's the name they gave him, but I've added the middle name Devo to it. So he's Kevo Devo.

He's a sweet guy, really affectionate. 7 months old, part pit, part lab, part everything else. He's beautiful and muscular, but so gentle. We're already in love with him.

Tonight we're trying to get him and our kitten Luna to make friends. Of course she's scared, but after a little while, she's starting to relax.

I lost my three longtime friends, three of the sweetest mutts ever, over the last two years. I'd had them for fifteen years. I've waited a while to get a new dog. I'm a lifetime lover of dogs, so it's nice to have a buddy again.

Oh yeah, he loves riding in the truck with me.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Re: NDD--New Dog Day

happy new dog day
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

I would rather spend time with my dog than most people.. Enjoy your new friend!

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    I would rather spend time with my dog than most people.. Enjoy your new friend!
    Same! Thanks.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Yesterday, my daughter's Great Dane/Bloodhound came for a visit this weekend. The dogs played non-stop yesterday. So great to see. But ha ha our kitty schooled our dogs yesterday. She teased them, swatted at their tails, and spat at them when she felt the need.

I love animals as much as I love guitars.

Congrats, Willie! Dogs are great friends!

Congrats - TTIUWP!

I don't think I ever posted a picture of our dog, Daisy - she just turned 5 and weighs 5 pounds. I NEVER thought I'd go for a little dog, but this dog is the schnizzle...

"We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

Five? My cat weighs 12 and he's all muscle and fur. Biggest cat that I've ever owned who wasn't a butterball.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"