Thread: Epiphone EB-3

Epiphone EB-3

I've had some bad experiences and some good experiences with Epiphone. The last two I got were covered in a casing of poly, looked like a cake slathered with too much oily frosting. I bought an Epi EB-3 for my girlfriend, and this bass is phenomenal. I would play one at any gig. It sounds great, even compared to my Fenders. If they made one in a lefty, I'd get one today.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Re: Epiphone EB-3

That's awesome the newer line of Epi's are dam fine guitars. I love my 339 pro she turns heads ever time I take her out to play. Elderly had Gibby 339 custom shop that was produced around the same time as my 339 it in no way was a better guitar.. Enjoy I wish I could find a GF that wanted to play music..

Re: Epiphone EB-3

Melody, it is nice to have someone who's as interested in music as I am. Don't give up hope. She's out there.

As for the Epiphone--man, I have to give Epiphone props. Things seem to have changed for the better!
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison