Thread: Gibson Factory Certified Vintage

Gibson Factory Certified Vintage

Check out their website. Gibson is selling verified and certified vintage guitars. They have a '59 burst for sale right now!

Now if I could only remember where I hid that half a million from my wife.
    "No harmonic knowledge, no sense of time, a ghastly tone, unskilled vibrato, and so on. Chuck is one of the worst guitar players I know" -Gravity Jim

Re: Gibson Factory Certified Vintage

Clearance items soon. 1959 burst? Pffff. More like 2023 busted! It’s just Indonesian junk that’s going round.

Seriously, this is probably good for Gibson and safer for buyers. I can’t even imagine having the dosh to afford a 59.

Would you play it or put it in a sealed glass case?
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Re: Gibson Factory Certified Vintage

Quote Originally Posted by ch willie View Post
    Clearance items soon. 1959 burst? Pffff. More like 2023 busted! It’s just Indonesian junk that’s going round.

Seriously, this is probably good for Gibson and safer for buyers. I can’t even imagine having the dosh to afford a 59.

Would you play it or put it in a sealed glass case?
    If you buy it you get tour of the Gibson Vault and a Murphy Lab replica of it to play included in the deal.. Bonamassa would tour with it. He uses original bursts on tour, some that have rather elegant provenance.
    "No harmonic knowledge, no sense of time, a ghastly tone, unskilled vibrato, and so on. Chuck is one of the worst guitar players I know" -Gravity Jim